How do you stack up to your competitors?
Liquidity Services and Elastic Solutions have collaborated to deliver a groundbreaking benchmarking study to help retailers answer the question: “Is my organization positioned for reverse logistics success?”
This study was conducted among 100+ leading retail professionals, and will help you identify industry best practices, discover where you may be falling short, and boost your organization’s total recovery.
In this study, you’ll find:
- Current methods and challenges in reselling or liquidating returned merchandise
- Methods and plans to improve recovery rates
- Reverse logistics efficiency in processing and dispositioning labor costs, accuracy, transportation, space utilization in DCs and RCs, cycle times, and reporting and data visibility
- Average number of transportation legs and strategies to reduce them
- Average number of touches and strategies to reduce them
- Sustainability goals and initiatives specific to reverse logistics
Liquidity Services and Elastic Solutions sat down for a live webinar event to discuss the study, answer questions from the readers, and delve into topics such as AI’s role in returns management and where we see reverse logistics headed as an industry.
Vice President of Sales,
Retail Supply Chain Group,