If you are a resident of California, you have the right to submit certain requests relating to your Personal Information as described below. To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request via our website at https://lqdtdevelop.wpengine.com/removal-request/
or email us at [email protected]
Please note that, if you submit a request to know, request to delete or request to correct, we may need to obtain information to locate you in our records or verify your identity depending on the nature of the request. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf; however, you will still need to verify your identity directly with us before your request can be processed. An authorized agent may submit a request on your behalf using the webform or email listed above.
Right to Know. You have the right to know what Personal Information we have collected about you, which includes:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, including
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected
- Our business or commercial purposes for collecting or disclosing Personal Information
- The categories of recipients to which we disclose Personal Information
- The categories of Personal Information that we disclosed for a business purpose, and for each category identified, the categories of recipients to which we disclosed that particular category of Personal Information
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you
Right to Delete Your Personal Information. You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Correct Inaccurate Information. If you believe that Personal Information we maintain about you is inaccurate, you have the right to request that we correct that information.
Rights Related to Automated Decision-Making. You have the right to opt out of automated decision-making, including profiling, that we use to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to your performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location, or movements.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights. If you choose to exercise any of your privacy rights under the CCPA, you also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us, including retaliation against you as an employee, job applicant, or independent contractor.