Several Classic Cars for Sale on AuctionDeals.com
MARION, N.C., Sept. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Wiseman Motor Company, Inc. currently has several classic and custom automobiles for sale on AuctionDeals.com. All auctions are open to the public for bidding until September 25th. The five automobiles listed for sale include:
- A black 1939 Mercury Convertible with a white top. The car has been restored, but still has its original Flat Head V-8 Engine with 6-volt electrical system. The interior of the car is immaculate and must be seen to be appreciated. This model car debuted in November 1939, making it the first of its kind. It is listed as able to start and running well.
- A 1951 Packard 250 Series Convertible with a burgundy top and red interior. The Packard has been completely restored. The top and lift system are new, as are the exterior paint, interior carpets and all four tires. With less than 3,000 Series 250 convertibles built in 1951, this is a rare antique classic automobile.
- A 1952 Buick Super Rivera Two-Door with a white hard top. The interior features beige cloth trimmed with red leather, only available on the convertible and wagon models. The radio and heater are in working order and in great condition. The chrome fenders are a distinctive feature of the 1952 model. This Super Rivera is equipped with an automatic transmission and a 263 cubic inch engine.
- A 1980 Chevrolet El Camino that has been completely restored. This El Camino is a fifth generation, with a light blue exterior and beautiful blue interior which is “as close to perfect as you get,” says Bill Wiseman, owner of Wiseman Motor Company. It also has brand new tires and a totally rebuilt AC system.
- A 1966 Chevrolet Nova 4-door with a 6-cylinder engine and standard transmission. This second-generation Nova has been completely restored and the interior is like new. The near-flawless blue Nova comes with many accessories, including radio, heater, front and rear bumper guards, and more.
Bill also mentions that, “Each of these vehicles have been beautifully restored and are ready to be enjoyed by their new owners for years to come.”
Additional information and photographs can be found on each auction page. All vehicles are listed with an undisclosed reserve amount which must be met before any vehicle is sold.
Interested buyers will need to register as a bidder with AuctionDeals. Registration is easy and free and can be completed at auctiondeals.com/Register.
About AuctionDeals and Liquidity Services, Inc.
AuctionDeals, Inc. is a subsidiary of Liquidity Services. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ:LQDT) operates a network of leading e-commerce marketplaces that enable buyers and sellers to transact in an efficient, automated environment offering over 500 product categories. The company employs innovative e-commerce marketplace solutions to manage, value and sell inventory and equipment for business and government sellers. Our superior service, unmatched scale and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 11,000 sellers worldwide. With over $7 billion in completed transactions, and over three million buyers in almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven leader in delivering smart commerce solutions. Visit us at LiquidityServices.com. http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com.
|Angela Jones||Bill Wiseman|
|AuctionDeals||Wiseman Motor Company, Inc.|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/ba8270fe-fd5f-4f97-a6f8-b62c6b557cb4
Source: Liquidity Services, Inc.
Comments are closed.