Each month we see government surplus from over 500 asset categories sold on our marketplace. To celebrate another month of government surplus sales and online auctions, here are some of our top auctions from February 2020 – ranging from real estate to heavy machinery.
Between our top government surplus auctions for February 2020:
- The average opening bid was $14,150
- The average number of bids per auction was 81
- The average final bid was $68,471 – an average 384% increase from the starting bid price
21.4 Acres of Prime Recreational Land in Missouri
21.4 acres of wooded land in Ray County, MO with significant river frontage and easy access.
- Offered by: City of St. Augustine, FL
- Location: Ray County, MO
- Opening Bid: $46,000
- Number of Bids: 1
- Final Bid: $46,000
1992 EZ Car Crusher
A 1992 EZ Car Crusher with eight wheels, two axles, and a John Deere engine.
- Offered by: West Virginia State Agency for Surplus Property, WV
- Location: Fenwick, WV
- Opening Bid: $100
- Number of Bids: 112
- Final Bid: $51,825
Dell Latitude 3340 Laptops
Dell Latitude 3340 Laptops (784 total) with Intel Core i3, 128GB Solid State Drive, and more.
- Offered by: Bentonville Schools, AR
- Location: Bentonville, AR
- Opening Bid: $10,000
- Number of Bids: 13
- Final Bid: $64,500
See other currently live auctions for computers, parts, and supplies.
Comments are closed.